Where did you get your start?
When I was a kid I started racing motocross at about 5 years old. I got into racing UTVs about four years ago and when the UTV class opened up at the Lucas Oil Regionals I had to try it out. been hooked ever since.
The Lake Elsinore Motorsports track is probably my favorite. The track is pretty fast with some big jumps that other tracks don’t have.
Who is your biggest competition?
Right now I would say my biggest competitor is Cody Rahders. I had a good battle with him last year and he ended up winning the championship. Cody is a really good talented young driver, defiantly one to look out for.
Current sponsors & supporters?
I would like to first off thank my family and friends without them this wouldn’t be possible. I would also like to thank my sponsors: Suspended Fabrication, Staggs Racing, MSA Wheels, EFX Tires, Cognito Motorsports, Two Brothers Racing, and Magik Custom Graphics.
- Vehicle: 2016 Yamaha YFX1000R
- Wheels: 14×7 R-Forged F1 forged beadlock wheels
- Tires: 31x10x14 MotoHammer by EFX Tires
- Suspension: Lonestar Suspension with Suspended Fabrication revalved/tuned shocks
- Frame: Full suspended fabrication build chromolly cage, reinforced chassis & fuel cell, mil-spec wiring
- Performance: Alba Racing Tuned
- Bumpers: Suspended Fabrication
- Seats: PRP Heated Seats
- Harness: PRP
- Communications: Rugged Radios
- Graphics: Rhino Graphics
- Exhaust: Alba Racing
- Lights: STV Motorsports
- Protection: Factory UTV Skid Plates